Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reading Nook? Yes Plz!!

"I cannot remember a time when I was not in love with them--with the books themselves, cover and binding and the paper they were printed on, with their smell and their weight and with their possession in my arms, captured and carried off to myself."  ~Eudora Welty


I so wish our apartment has enough room to make a little reading nook. I would so love to curl up with a good book, blanket, and a hot cup of tea in my own sweet little nook. I'll just have to dream about one day having my own and until then, I'll drool over these lovelies.


I like the idea of curling up on a comfy spot with all of them surrounding me.

So pretty, classic, and modern!

I love the big sofa, all white room, and the books piled up vertically. Adds a nice "I have too many books" feel.

I like the feel that an all white room gives. Makes the books stand out more.

This one screams "come sit with me for hours & get lost in a book," and I think I could do just that.

I like LOVE this idea!! Crawl inside a little door and escape into your fantasies! Plus, you can also access your books from the outside as well! How cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.