Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Lovely Valentine's Day Evening

We officially celebrated Valentine's Day this past weekend at an awesome restaurant my Mr. has been wanting to take me to for a while, but I just couldn't help showing him a little love on the actual holiday. I love doing special little things for people, especially my love. I didn't have to work, so I had dinner ready for him by the time he got home, and had our little kitchen table decorated with candles and a super cute table cloth. It was quite lovely, and he didn't expect that at all, which made it even more special. We ate our spaghetti in childish excitement last night.


Then, to make the night even gushier, we danced in our living room to romance songs and watched WAY too cute animal youtube videos till our hearts exploded.

Can I take a moment to say that I love my fiance? He really is the best thing to happen in my life. I was recently hired at a maid service job and worked three days last week. Last Friday I cleaned for about 10 hours, and after not doing a whole lot of physical activity for a while, my back everything was pretty sore. When I got home, he had already made a very wonderful, tasty meal, and gave me a message before bed! How awesome is that?! Yes indeed, I do love that man.

Here's one of the videos we saw that is almost too much cuteness to handle.

Omg...it's just too much! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.