Friday, February 4, 2011

Five Favorite Things



My friend over at Shannon*Bear has this as a regular blog topic and I liked the idea. Lately I have been trying to find the wonderful in the little things, and I think doing this series will help me find the lovelies in all of life's wonders. Hope you all enjoy!


1. Coffee!! I miss the quaint little coffee shop in my hometown. It was the best coffee I think I've ever had-way better than "stinkybucks." I wish I could get my hands on some...wonder if they have a website? I don't have a coffee machine nor is there a good coffee/book store near here like there were in WNC, so needless to say, I have been having cravings out the wah-zoo!!! Insert Maxwell House French Vanilla Cafe. Not the best, but not bad either.

2. Pandora!! Oh the wonders of internet and free music sites such as this one. I love discovering new music and this site lets me do that! My ears love it too. Mumford & Sons station is highly recommended!!!

3. Books! Omg, i love, love, love, love reading! I've been going through a lot recently with all the extra time I have on my hands. If only I had some Panacea coffee to go with them! Here's what I've been reading lately.


4. I'm recently engaged and I can't stop thinking about details of the wedding. Dress, hair, location, wedding rings, all that mushy stuff. Even though it's over a year away, I just can't help myself. I started looking for wedding rings that would go with my engagement ring right away, and I found the perfect ring for me. It's a little pricey I think, but I feel my heart is already set on it. I will still look around and keep an open mind though.
5. Being newly engaged, I have to put my fiance on the list. It just wouldn't be right. lol It's not just the fact that he is my fiance, but enjoying the time we spend together, even if it's just lounging around the house. I can't wait to see where the future takes us.




Thanks for reading! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.